Updated - 03/01/2022
Hello, Pierced Out family and friends!
As many of you have heard, the state and county have dropped the mask mandate.
We at Pierced Out, want to keep everyone safe.
Safety has always been our main priority, and we need to keep our
customers and our employees as protected as we can.
So, we will continue to have all employees and clients wearing mask inside our studio until further notice.
We appreciate your support and hope you can understand our reasoning's.
Thanks, Pierced Out
We’re ecstatic to be moving towards a more normal pace of life!
We are still currently only doing all piercings including Nostril Piercings
No other under the mask piercings until further notice.
All piercings or any service needs an appointment, except we are taking walk ins for downsizing and jewelry sales and installs.
(Except Nostrils.. They will need an appointment for any service)
All previous covid protocols will be in place,
temp checks at the door, proper fitting face masks and sanitizing your hand upon entering.
For the Nostril piercing service, because we're removing your mask;
For Annie, you must bring your completed vaccination card
to prove you are at least 2 weeks post your final covid vaccine
before your appointment date.
For Erik, he has chosen to stop taking any under the mask piercing for now.
But when he returns to accepting them,
you must bring your completed vaccination card
to prove you are at least 2 weeks post your final covid vaccine.
Thanks for all your support and understanding through all of this, Pierced Out!
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.
We can’t wait to see you!!
Annie works on Tuesday thru Friday 11:am - 7:pm
Erik works on Saturday thru Monday 11:am - 7:pm
We are closed between 2:pm - 3:pm
IF YOU ARE A NO CALL - NO SHOW FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT AND YOU DON'T CALL AHEAD OF TIME TO CANCEL,
YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO REBOOK FUTURE APPOINTMENTS..
You are taking time and money from professionals that are here to help you.
!!PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING!!
Each appointment must have it's own phone # and email to be properly booked.
So please do not book appointments for others, unless you have all of their information.
Appointments book by one email (with multiple names/times) might be declined or cancelled.
Please remember to eat prior to coming in.
When making your appointment, please be sure to fill in all information.
If you’re healing any type of injury
(breaks, sprains, surgeries, tears or dental)
We cannot pierce you.
If you are currently taking Accutane or have taken Accutane in the last 6 months
we will need a Doctor’s note prior to piercing you.
Please do not forget your ID/Drivers License, Passport or any Government ID
It must have your picture and your birth date on it.
(Minors please bring school ID, Passport or Birth Certificate)
Please visit our Under 18 page for full information on what you will need
When you get to the studio for your appointment
1. You will be required to have an online appointment for each piercing or visit.
(NO walk in's till further notice)
2. You will be required to have a face mask, that fits properly and covers the whole face, on during your whole visit. If you don't, we will supply you with one.
3. You will be required to have your temp taken and sanitize your hands upon entering the studio.
4. Appointments will only be allowed 1 extra guests.
5. There will be no touching of any jewelry in the studio, prior to purchase.
6. Your ID and credit card will be cleaned/sanitized by our staff before use.
7. Payment for service will be taken prior to service.
8. There will only be one person the piercing room. (Unless a minor w/parent)
9. Please, Please, Please have a great day, stay safe and healthy!
Rules can and will change as new data is supplied without notice
Things NOT available during your appointment
1. Do NOT remove or touch your mask during your visit.
( You will be asked to wash or sanitize your hands again )
2. Do NOT touch your piercings or jewelry in the studio.
( That's our job )
3. We will no longer have catalogs and magazines.
4. You can't fly a kite in the studio.
5. No chit chatting or social visits.
6. No licking of display cases.
7. All loose children will be put to work .....
8. Please, Please, Please have a great day, stay safe and healthy!